Monday, November 1, 2010

No Facebook November

I am not going to be on Facebook during the month of November. Why? Because it has become a distraction and an addiction, and you find out way too much about some people on FB. That is what I tell people when they ask. Then they look at me with an odd look on their face and ask why that's such a bad thing. Then I usually just laugh it off and change the subject to something more interesting. To be completely honest, some things should just not be put on Facebook. I am going to have a wonderful month, Facebook free! So hello blogging! :)

My time of peace is usually when I'm driving. I love to drive, there is hardly anything better than an open road and some chill music to keep me company. God has a pretty cool way of making Himself evident to me. This morning, as I was driving to work, I was stopped at a stoplight and I could hardly see the light change because the sun was so bright behind it. At first I was like "Oh no, I can't see!" and then I looked beyond the stoplight and saw the sun shining in through the clouds. It was so beautiful to see God's easel right in front of me. Cold chills ran up my arms as I waited for the light to change to green. Pretty cool, huh?





No comments:

Post a Comment