Friday, March 18, 2011

Happy.

I feel like I know what it means to be completely and genuinely happy. Do you ever have days where it feels like you don't have a care in the world and you are just simply living? Welcome to the past week of my life. I have accepted the fact that I do not write my days and that God is in control and will NEVER give me more than I can handle. And I find peace in that. Lots and lots of peace. Every obstacle I encounter, He knows. Every temptation I face, He knows. And He is with me. Every day, every hour, every minute, every second. He never leaves.

Spring is my favorite season. You can see so much beauty during this time. The trees are blossoming, the birds are chirping again, the temperature is just right, and you can drive with your windows down again. When I think of spring, new beginnings come to mind. I am ready for a new beginning.

No comments:

Post a Comment